Sunday, October 18, 2015

Hey the shield is ours!

Go the Magpies ! The only thing I could hear walking into the Napier rugby grounds was cow bells from the Waikato rugby supporters and man they were getting on my nerves. But, now for the game. I was all ready to wave my huge flag but that did not happen much in the first 5 to 10 minutes because Waikato had already taken advantage of our tired magpies and got a try. Oh man ! eventually our Magpies got a try and a few penalties and then halftime came.

At half time a lot of people started to leave but not me,  I still had hope. In the second half the ball was going backwards and forwards between the two teams.  The Magpies were playing their best in the last 5 minutes, which was too late.
Then It happened!
We lost the shield, da

No comments:

Post a Comment